What we offer
- WSUD policy development and implementation pathways
- networking opportunities and peer-to-peer learning on strategic, policy and technical matters
- specialist training to address key knowledge and skills gaps
- more accessible WSUD research for practitioners
- resource development, including guidelines and tools
- information sharing through our website, e-newsletter, blog articles and forums.
Providing value to our key stakeholders
Practitioners/peers: Providing the opportunity to up-skill, engage, educate and influence peers in WSUD.
Government institutions: Support for a cultural shift in decision-making in support of SA WSUD Policy development and adoption by providing practical advice and tools to deliver on state/regional level strategies and policies.
Development industry: Water Sensitive SA will seek equity for all developers by advocating for the concurrent adoption of the WSUD policy within all local government areas and will develop resources and tools that will achieve efficiencies and cost savings in the development application and approval processes.
Corporations/organisations: Investing in projects and aligning with Water Sensitive SA will provide businesses and organisations with the opportunity to reach new markets, present products and information to practitioners, increased brand awareness, gain feedback from industry and build their reputation.
Researchers: Greater uptake of research and development outputs, improved research coordination, and informed research and development to help focus and coordinate research needs of value to policy, planning, practice and assessment.
Community: More liveable communities, lowest infrastructure costs to deliver green sustainable cities and healthy waterways, and a better informed community on WSUD and pathways for citizen participation at the household, neighbourhood and broader community scale.