Community NRM Action Grants are designed to enable groups, individuals, non-government organisations and small businesses to undertake projects that focus on building community capacity and/or on-ground works that enhance and protect our natural resources.
We are looking for projects that focus on one or both of the categories listed below:
Build community capacity
Community led initiatives that educate, build skills and lead to positive changes in community behaviour:
- information, knowledge sharing and community education
- supporting change of practice
- planning for managing natural resources at a community group level.
Projects that enhance and protect our natural resources:
- water quality improvement projects
- sustainable living
- restoration and revegetation projects
- biodiversity protection.
Applications close 5pm Friday 23 September
For more information and copies of the grant guidelines and application form visit the grants page of the AMLR NRM Board’s website.