What’s the media saying about water sensitive urban design, heat mitagation, canopy loss and more?
Interview with Mellissa Bradley, Program Manager, Water Sensitive SA on Barometer on 101.5FM Radio Adelaide about the Cooler, greener Adelaide event on 20 March 2019
- Secret of coolest garden on street – The Advertiser, 3 March 2019
- How gardens can cut power bills – The Advertiser, 2 March 2019
- Infill is behind the heat increase – North Eastern Weekly, 13 February 2019
- The Australian suburbs and council areas most vulnerable to extreme heat – news.com.au, 5 January 2019
- Architects call for action over rising urban temperatures caused by cutting down trees for in-fill housing – The Advertiser, 2 January 2019
- Our new concrete jungle – The Advertiser, 24 February 2018