Raise topical issues, seek advice from your peers or share information.
- Last Post
The Water Sensitive SA Forums provide an opportunity to raise topical issues, seek advice from your peers or share information from your or others project, creating an on-line peer discussion.
And while we welcome any and all comments, we do have some rules to ensure our community remains collaborative:
- Remember this is a discussion, not a debate.
- Consider others values, experience and views respectfully.
- Avoid personal attacks on others.
- Read others comments before you write new ones to see who shares your ideas.
- Short comments are read by more people.
- Please include website links referencing relevant material.
To make it easier to follow a forum relevant to your area of interest, we have created forum categories for policy & strategy, technical and community engagement. We look forward to your comments – let’s keep the conversation going.