Raise topical issues, seek advice from your peers or share information.
The Water Sensitive SA Forums provide an opportunity to raise topical issues, seek advice from your peers or share information from your or others project, creating an on-line peer discussion.
And while we welcome any and all comments, we do have some rules to ensure our community remains collaborative:
- Remember this is a discussion, not a debate.
- Consider others values, experience and views respectfully.
- Avoid personal attacks on others.
- Read others comments before you write new ones to see who shares your ideas.
- Short comments are read by more people.
- Please include website links referencing relevant material.
To make it easier to follow a forum relevant to your area of interest, we have created forum categories for policy & strategy, technical and community engagement. We look forward to your comments – let’s keep the conversation going.